Archive / Community

RSS feed for this section

Daily Verse

Many people thing Christianity is only a gimmick to get people’s money. But if you really understand the structure of thing you will know God can’t steal what is already his.  The only thief is Satan. He want to steal our Joy, Peace, Happiness, and most of all you ability to accept Jesus as your […]

Daily Verse

Isn’t great to know thatwe are not alone in our struggles. And through out faith in God we will achieve all we set out to do. (more…)

Just 1 - Day 3

Just 1 – Day 3

The most amazing thing about being saved is knowing that despite my continual desire to do everything against God’s will. He still loves me and shows mercy on me by not giving me exactly what I deserve. This is why it is so easy to give my life to him. Because it will never compare […]

Just 1 - Day 1

Just 1 – Day 1

When I think of this verse it makes me think of Love and what Love really means.  Love is Sacrifice.  Only through sacrifice can you show love to another.  The world tells us that love is romantic setting, and looking into someones eyes.  Though these things are great and needed they aren’t real love, it […]